2020 Bentley Flying Spur Price & Features
Considering a 2020 Bentley Flying Spur for your Los Angeles-area adventures? We can’t blame you. This incredible, one-of-a-kind grand tourer delivers an impeccable driving experience, and the Bentley Flying Spur price list starts as low as $214,600 MSRP. Although there’s just one configuration, you’ll have near-limitless opportunities for customization and personalization. Take a look at the design features and amenities that set this model apart, and then find a new Bentley Flying Spur for sale at Bentley Pasadena.
What Will You Receive for the Bentley Flying Spur Price?
Even without a full range of options and selectable features, the Flying Spur has no trouble standing out on the roads near Glendale and Arcadia. Take a look at some of its standout features to find out why:
- 6.0L W12 engine
- Air suspension with Continuous Damping Control
- Bentley Dynamic Ride system
- 21-inch twin ten-spoke alloy wheels
- Full LED matrix headlamps and LED taillamps
- Alcantara headlining
- 12.3-inch high definition capacitive touch screen
- 650-watt, 11-channel, 10-speaker audio system
Although there’s only one Bentley Flying Spur configuration, you can choose from several different specifications. These include the Mulliner Driving Specification, the Touring Specification, the Blackline Specification, the First Edition model, and more.
What Options Will You Have on a New Flying Spur?
The baseline Flying Spur leaves little to be desired, but a little bit of excess never hurt anyone. Here, we’ve selected just a few of your options to highlight:
- Your choice of 17 exterior paint colors
- Your choice of 15 premium-grade hide interior colors
- Naim and Bang & Olufsen premium audio systems
- Bentley Rear Entertainment system
- Customizable mood lighting
- Lambswool rugs (front and rear)
- Choice of 8 single-finish veneers or 7 dual-finish veneers
- Choice of two 21-inch wheel styles and a 22-inch wheel style
- Red-Painted brake calipers
Keep in mind that most Bentley models in our inventory have been built with a variety of popular options. This means that they’re likely to be priced above the base cost.