Bentley Plug-in Hybrid Technology
Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
PHEV – plug-in hybrid technology – is a system that is catching on among the automotive sector, and it shouldn’t be hard to see why. With regulations and emission laws becoming stricter across the globe, Bentley has committed to spearheading its introduction in the luxury sector. Los Angeles-area drivers have taken notice, in turn.
This is a new technology for Bentley, but now that the 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid release date has finally passed, many are realizing that it provides the sensation of effortless power our customers are accustomed to. The only difference is that some of their ‘fuel’ comes from the national grid, rather than a fuel station.
Don’t be mistaken, a Bentley PHEV is a Bentley through and through, with all the performance and luxury you would expect of the world’s leading high-end luxury automotive brand.
How the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid Uses This Technology
Low-emission performance has grown in popularity over the years, and Bentley has made sure you are getting the best of all of it. The Bentley Bentayga is the first luxury SUV to make it into the hybrid market. Pairing an electric motor with the all-new V6 allows the Bentley Bentayga to drive like a dream: you’ll enjoy instant acceleration, silent, and powerful. From a fun driving experience to the elegant interior, you will appreciate it all when you are behind the wheel of this model.
The Bentayga Hybrid can be recharged from the Bentley x Starck Power Dock that is installed in your home. The charging cable is stored neatly in the Power Dock, giving it a sleek design to complement the look for your vehicle. Charging at home makes it easier to start every adventure with a full charge, giving you the furthest range for electric-only driving.
Hybrid Excellence. Bentley Performance.
The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid combines true Bentley performance with the potential to drive in zero-emissions mode, or, alternatively, by using a combination of EV and internal combustion. Together, these two power sources let you achieve a smooth and seamless journey using the best of both forms of propulsion. We are committed to showcasing our innovation and responsibility as we reduce our carbon footprint and emissions, and the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid is clear proof of our promise.
Intelligent and Connected
The Bentayga Hybrid has three modes – Hybrid, Hold and the all-electric EV Drive – covering between them every possible customer requirement. In Hybrid mode, intelligent technology ensures the most appropriate energy source is always used, helping to maximize electric efficiency while minimizing emissions and fuel consumption. Intelligent navigation works with the car’s internal systems to preserve battery charge for urban areas. Intelligent braking seamlessly combines the electric motor with the conventional hydraulic system for light and effortless braking. A selection of online services accessed through the My Bentley app* uses seamless connectivity to enhance the hybrid experience.
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
A plug-in hybrid electric vehicle serves as “The best of two worlds.” Here’s why:
- Your drives are powered by a combustion engine and an e-engine.
- The large high-voltage battery can be charged from home, or through public charging stations.
- You’ll enjoy an all-electric range of up to 50 km.
- Compared to traditional electric vehicles and gas-powered models, plug-in hybrid technology is the ideal solution for people driving both in town and over longer distances.
- The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid offers the lowest CO2 emissions of the entire Bentayga range.
What Can You Expect from the 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid?
Drivers have been on the edge of their seats awaiting the 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid release date. Today, we’re happy to say that the new model is now available on our Pasadena dealership lot. If you want to be certain that it’s right for you, you’ll absolutely want to take a closer look at its performance specs:
- Thanks to Plug-In Hybrid technology, the Bentayga Hybrid reaches up to 45 MPGe when the engine and electric motor are working together.
- Even with this impressive fuel economy, you’ll still make 0-60 mph in just 5.2 seconds. You’ll also be able to reach a top speed of 158 mph.
- Bentley engineers have introduced an intelligent accelerator pedal that responds differently, depending on whether you’re drawing on the electric power source or the internal combustion engine. With such a feature, it’s easy to drive more effectively while building a close relationship with your vehicle.
Don’t wait any longer. Start exploring our new Bentayga inventory today, and find the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid that will revolutionize your drives through Glendale and Arcadia.