Bentley Plug-in Hybrid Technology
Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
PHEV – plug-in hybrid technology – is a system that is catching on among the automotive sector, and it shouldn’t be hard to see why. With regulations and emission laws becoming stricter across the globe, Bentley has committed to spearheading its introduction in the luxury sector. Los Angeles-area drivers have taken notice, in turn. Many are realizing that the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid provides the sensation of effortless power our customers are accustomed to. The only difference is that some of their ‘fuel’ comes from the national grid, rather than a fuel station.
Don’t be mistaken, a Bentley PHEV is a Bentley through and through, with all the performance and luxury you would expect of the world’s leading high-end luxury automotive brand.
*European model shown.
How the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid Uses This Technology
Low-emission performance has grown in popularity over the years, and Bentley has made sure you are getting the best of all of it. The Bentley Bentayga was the first luxury SUV to make it into the hybrid market. Pairing an electric motor with the all-new V6 allows the Bentley Bentayga to drive like a dream: you’ll enjoy instant acceleration, silent, and powerful. From a fun driving experience to the elegant interior, you will appreciate it all when you are behind the wheel of this model.
Charging a Bentley Bentayga Hybrid
The Bentayga Hybrid can be recharged from the Bentley x Starck Power Dock that is installed in your home. The charging cable is stored neatly in the Power Dock, giving it a sleek design to complement the look for your vehicle. Charging at home makes it easier to start every adventure with a full charge, giving you the furthest range for electric-only driving. You’ll also enjoy the smart and convenient My Battery Charge tool which allows you to manage and schedule charging via the My Bentley app. To recharge on the road, the Bentley E-Charging service helps you locate charging stations near you, and you can even set the station as your destination for navigation assistance.
Hybrid Excellence. Bentley Performance.
The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid combines true Bentley performance with the potential to drive in zero-emissions mode, or, alternatively, by using a combination of EV and internal combustion. Together, these two power sources let you achieve a smooth and seamless journey using the best of both forms of propulsion. We are committed to showcasing our innovation and responsibility as we reduce our carbon footprint and emissions, and the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid is clear proof of our promise.
Intelligent and Connected
The Bentayga Hybrid has three modes – Hybrid, Hold and the all-electric EV Drive – covering between them every possible customer requirement. In Hybrid mode, intelligent technology ensures the most appropriate energy source is always used, helping to maximize electric efficiency while minimizing emissions and fuel consumption. Intelligent navigation works with the car’s internal systems to preserve battery charge for urban areas. Intelligent braking seamlessly combines the electric motor with the conventional hydraulic system for light and effortless braking.
Additionally, a selection of online services accessed through the My Bentley app* uses seamless connectivity to enhance the hybrid experience.
- My Cabin Comfort lets you set the temperature inside the vehicle remotely, giving you the pleasure of entering a perfectly comfortable cabin no matter the season.
- My Car Statistics keeps you informed of your travel details, including average consumption of both fuel and electric energy, as well as your remaining all-electric range.
Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
A plug-in hybrid electric vehicle serves as “The best of two worlds.” Here’s why:
- Your drives are powered by a combustion engine and an e-engine.
- The large high-voltage battery can be charged from home, or through public charging stations.
- You’ll enjoy an all-electric range of up to 50 km.
- Compared to traditional electric vehicles and gas-powered models, plug-in hybrid technology is the ideal solution for people driving both in town and over longer distances.
- The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid offers the lowest CO2 emissions of the entire Bentayga range.
The Bentayga Hybrid First Edition
In celebration of the launch of this new model, a First Edition vehicle will be released as well. Along with First Edition badging on the interior and exterior of the vehicle, this model is crafted with unique contrast stitching on diamond quilting, optional embroidery of either “First Edition” or the Bentley Wings on the seats. In addition to the finest craftsmanship, drivers gain the most desirable options as standard including the powerful Naim for Bentley audio system, the Touring specification, and the Front Seat Comfort Specification for optimal comfort.
What Can You Expect from the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid?
If you want to be certain that the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid is right for you, you’ll absolutely want to take a closer look at its performance specs:
- Thanks to Plug-In Hybrid technology, the Bentayga Hybrid reaches up to 45 MPGe when the engine and electric motor are working together.
- Even with this impressive fuel economy, you’ll still make 0-60 mph in just 5.2 seconds. You’ll also be able to reach a top speed of 158 mph.
- Bentley engineers have introduced an intelligent accelerator pedal that responds differently, depending on whether you’re drawing on the electric power source or the internal combustion engine. With such a feature, it’s easy to drive more effectively while building a close relationship with your vehicle.
Don’t wait any longer. Start exploring our new Bentayga inventory today, learn more about the Bentley Hybrid and EV models, and find the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid that will revolutionize your drives through Glendale and Burbank.