2022 Bentley Bentayga MPG Ratings
With its eight-cylinder engine, the 2022 Bentley Bentayga fuel economy reaches up to 15 mpg city, 24 mpg highway. The W12 isn’t as efficient, but with up to 12 mpg city and 18 mpg highway, it still deserves a closer look. A hybrid powertrain has been offered in years past, but it isn’t available in model-year 2022. (It’s expected to return in MY 2023!) In 2021, the Bentayga Hybrid offered up to 46 MPGe with gas and electric power.
Now that you’ve seen the Bentley Bentayga mpg ratings, we’re sure that you will have other questions about this model’s remarkable performance specs and capabilities. We’ve covered everything you need to know before you get behind the wheel.
Which Bentley Bentayga Engine is Right for You?
As you may have already surmised, the 2022 Bentley Bentayga is available with two engines. The first is a potent V8, while the second is an incredibly powerful W12 that has long been associated with Bentley vehicles. Although both are strong choices, only one will feel just right for your drives through Los Angeles and Glendale:
- 4.0L V8 Engine: 542 hp and 567 lb-ft of torque (Top speed of 180 mph, 0–60 in 4.4 seconds)
- 6.0L W12 Engine: 626 hp and 663 lb-ft of torque (Top speed of 190 mph, 0–60 in 3.8 seconds)
The hybrid powertrain offers up to 443 hp, where available.
A Closer Look at the Bentley Bentayga Performance
What else should you know about the capabilities of the one-of-a-kind Bentley Bentayga? Keep the following points in mind:
- Every Bentley engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- No matter which configuration you choose, you’ll receive standard all-wheel drive.
- Although the Bentley is right at home on pavement, it’s more than capable of going off-road when the situation demands it. (Opt for the All-Terrain Specification to maximize your capability.)
- Even without the All-Terrain Specification, the Bentley Bentayga allows you to switch between four distinct drive modes with the turn of a dial.
- Adaptive cruise control, as well as other advanced driver-assistance features, are available to those who want to enjoy a more relaxed highway touring experience on the roads near Burbank.
Test Drive the Bentley Bentayga in Pasadena, CA
Although it’s certainly impressive on paper, it’s impossible to understand what makes the Bentayga so special until you get behind the wheel. Reserve your Bentayga with our dealership today, or start exploring current Bentayga lease offers at Bentley Pasadena from the comfort of your home.
More From Bentley Pasadena
Choosing to bring home a Bentley of your own is only the first step, and the real fun begins when you start to configure and customize the model of your dreams. The Flying Spur performs like no other vehicle on the road—and since you can select from dozens of Bentley Flying Spur colors during…
The 2022 Bentley Continental GT Convertible is a truly stunning vehicle. Every element of its form perfectly complements its function, and with the roof up or down, it’s absolutely thrilling to see. Of course, customizing the Bentley that you intend to purchase is just as much a part of the adventure as your first trip…
What’s better than a Bentley Bentayga? Only a Bentley Bentayga with an extended wheelbase. The all-new Bentayga EWB is undeniably refined and incredibly powerful, and we think it’s a model that no SUV buyer will want to overlook. If you’re considering the new Bentley Bentayga EWB, you’ll want to get familiar with everything that this…
Stepping into the 2023 Bentley Bentayga interior is an experience that you’ll never forget. This sublime and luxurious SUV offers seating for four, five, or even up to seven passengers—and since the latest Bentayga can be optioned with an extended wheelbase, it’s easier than ever to create your ideal touring vehicle. View Our…
The 2023 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid price list starts at roughly $166,000, making it the most accessible model in the Bentayga range. If you’re ready to revolutionize your daily drives with plug-in hybrid technology and remarkable luxury features, then look no further. No other PHEV on the road can compete with the Bentayga Hybrid, and our…