The Bentley Mulliner Bacalar Preview
Pasadena drivers who are eyeing a Bentley may have caught word of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar, an ultra-luxurious vehicle that exemplifies the unparalleled standards of the brand. With only 12 made (and all already pre-sold), it isn’t among the new vehicle inventory at Bentley Pasadena. However, we are thrilled to highlight the dedication to design and performance that makes every Bentley vehicle iconic and unforgettable.
Bentley Mulliner Bacalar Preview: Bentley Mulliner Bacalar Specs
The impressive Bentley Mulliner Bacalar specs are the result of some of the latest updates in Bentley design, and we’re confident in saying that it’s one of the most beautiful vehicles ever made. Each future owner is working closely with the expert designers at Bentley to customize their exterior, but these are the general highlights:
- A roofless, two-seat design based upon the EXP 100 GT
- 200mm expansion of the GT width, resulting in a bolder and sportier look
- 22-inch tri-finish wheels
- Front and rear horizontal lights that cast a striking appearance on the road
While the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar specs aren’t accessible to every driver, you find the same luxurious detail-oriented exterior designs on new vehicles in Los Angeles. Just take a look at the new Bentayga or the Continental.
Bentley Mulliner Bacalar Preview: Lavish Interior Design
This company’s ability to combine bespoke materials, high-tech design, and sustainable manufacturing make it truly one-of-a-kind. To surround the driver in a truly first-class experience, the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar includes:
- Unique Wraparound Cockpit: The Mulliner Bacalar cockpit is designed to seamlessly integrate the interior and exterior of the vehicle, creating striking lines that lead the eyes from one part of the car to the other.
- Luggage: the cockpit features a beautifully-designed luggage compartment. These luggage “pods” are accessible behind the front seats, and extend to envelope the rears of both front seats.
- Designers used 148,199 individual stitches to create the quilt on this Bentley interior, which is made with bespoke natural wool cloth that would make any luxury tailor jealous.
- The dashboard is made with rare copper-infused Riverwood. It’s sustainably drawn from naturally fallen trees in the Fenlands of East Anglia, England, trees that have seen 5,000 years of aging. Their time in the bogs of East Anglia results in a beautiful black hue Bentley has preserved through a careful drying process.
You can find some of the same Mulliner interior features in the Mulsanne W.O. Edition, which you can customize with the help of designers at Bentley and our parts center. Our pre-owned selection also offers Certified Pre-Owned vehicles approved by the manufacturer for the most discerning Glendale drivers.
Find a Bentley Vehicle with Bentley Pasadena
While our Bentley Mulliner Bacalar preview demonstrates the extreme dedication of the Bentley design team, it’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to discovering what goes into a Bentley vehicle. At Bentley Pasadena, our experts are happy to provide drivers from Pasadena to Arcadia with all the information they want to know about this storied automobile. There’s much more to say, so contact us with your questions today!
Learn More with Bentley Pasadena
View InventoryContact Us Pasadena drivers who are eyeing a Bentley may have caught word of the Bentley Mulliner Bacalar, an ultra-luxurious vehicle that exemplifies the unparalleled standards of the brand. With only 12 made (and all already pre-sold), it isn’t among the new vehicle inventory at Bentley Pasadena. However, we are thrilled to highlight the dedication…
Find Your New Continental GTFind Your New Continental GT Convertible The legacy of the Bentley Continental spans decades, and the years are replete with honors and successes that no Los Angeles-area driver can ignore. Since the 2020 Bentley Continental GT is an all-new model, it makes sense to ask where it stands in relation to that…
There are innumerable ways to configure a 2020 Bentley Bentayga. However, the process all starts with your choice between the 2020 Bentley Bentayga models. With W12, V8, and hybrid powertrains to consider, and so many interior features to explore, it should already be easy to see that you’ll have your work cut out for you….