2020 Bentley Bentayga Configurations
There are innumerable ways to configure a 2020 Bentley Bentayga. However, the process all starts with your choice between the 2020 Bentley Bentayga models. With W12, V8, and hybrid powertrains to consider, and so many interior features to explore, it should already be easy to see that you’ll have your work cut out for you. Take a closer look with our team, and then customize your favorite Bentley Bentayga configuration or explore the Bentley Bentayga lease offers at Bentley Pasadena.
Bentley Bentayga Powertrains
Before you start to dig deeper, you’ll want to be certain that your chosen model has the power and speed that you desire for your Los Angeles and Glendale drives. We’ve done the research for you:
- 6.0-liter W12 with 600 bhp and 664 lb-ft of torque
- 0 – 60 mph in 4.0 seconds, top speed of 187 mph
- 4.0-liter V8 with 542 bhp and 568 lb-ft of torque
- 0 – 60 in 4.4 seconds, top speed of 180 mph
- 3.0-liter V6 with 94KW Electric Motor, offering 443 bhp Combined System Power and 516 lb-ft of torque
- 0 – 60 mph in 5.2 seconds, top speed of 158 mph
- 6.0-liter twin-turbocharged W12 with 626 bhp and 664 lb-ft of torque
- 0 – 60 mph in 3.8 seconds, top speed of 190 mph
Bentayga Standard Features
What can you expect from your Bentley Bentayga interior? The 2020 model offers more than ever before, and you’ll want to see what comes equipped on every model before you consider the lineup in depth. As standard, the Bentley Bentayga includes:
- The Mulliner Driving Specification, with diamond-quilted seats, drilled sports pedals, and embroidered Bentley emblems.
- Your choice of 17 exterior paint colors and 15 full-leather interior color options.
- An 8″ Touch-Screen Infotainment with Navigation and Voice Control with Text-to-Speech
- Your choice between Burr Walnut, Dark Fiddleback Eucalyptus, Dark Stained Burr Walnut, and Piano Black veneers.
- An 8-speed automatic transmission, permanent all-wheel drive, Air suspension with Continuous Damping Control, and the Bentley Dynamic Ride system.
Bentayga Configurations and Unique Features
Each model in the Bentayga range offers much more than a unique engine. If you decide to opt for a model other than the base-model Bentley Bentayga, here’s what you’ll want to look for while you’re behind the wheel:
- Includes a Black and chrome radiator matrix grille, twin-quad tailpipes, an optional Blackline Specification, Eliade upper-cabin trimming, and a Dark Fiddleback Eucalyptus veneer.
Bentayga V8 Design Series
- Includes the Blackline Specification as standard, along with a body-coloured lower front bumper apron, a chrome and enamel Design Series badge, Mulliner Paragon Wheels, deep-black Beluga hide with accents in red, orange, white, or blue, carbon fibre weave, and a Piano Black veneer.
- Includes subtle hybrid badging, 21-inch five twin-spoke alloy wheels, Eliade upper-cabin trimming, and an ultra-quiet all-electric driving mode.
- Includes the Styling Specification in your chosen body color, a rear spoiler, dark tint lamps, 22” Speed Wheels, the Mulliner Driving Specification, a unique Speed color split with Alcantara, and Sport Mode enhancements.
Interested in seeing the Bentayga go head-to-head with a rival? Don’t wait to pit it against the Rolls-Royce Cullinan with our team.
Learn More at Bentley Pasadena
No matter which Bentley Bentayga configuration you decide to drive, we’re sure that you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel. Visit our dealership near Arcadia to configure your own model and take any Bentayga in our inventory for a test drive! Interested in other models? Explore the 2020 Bentley Continental configurations or learn about exciting Bentley features, like Naim Audio.
Bentley Pasadena wants to help you drive more securely, too. Find out how to take coronavirus preventative measures in your Bentley motor car today.
Learn More with Bentley Pasadena
The 2021 Bentley Bentayga interior is more luxurious and more welcoming than ever. The celebrated Bentayga has undergone an extensive mid-cycle refresh for the new model year, and that means this model is returning Los Angeles-area roads with an updated interior design and an even more enticing suite of amenities. If you’re ready to take…
View Inventory The 2020 Bentley Bentayga Hybrid mpg reaches up to 45 miles-per-gallon-equivalent when the engine and electric motor are working in concert. However, excellent fuel economy isn’t the only reason to celebrate the long-awaited Bentley Bentayga Hybrid release date, now finally in our rearview mirrors. Explore this Bentley SUV’s plug-in hybrid performance capabilities below,…
View Our New Bentayga InventoryThe Bentayga Range The ultra-luxurious Bentley Bentayga interior demonstrates the Bentley brand’s unrivaled ability to bring heritage refinement and next-generation technology to the SUV class. You’ll find everything from a world-class audio system to superlative seating surfaces waiting inside, so read on to explore: Bentayga Interior Cabin Materials Bentayga Interior Features Interior…